4 beef skirt steaks (12-14 ounces each)
4 tablespoons kosher salt
Olive oil, for brushing grill grate
1. Pat steaks dry and sprinkle both sides with kosher salt.
2. Let steaks sit on counter, in order for the chill to leave the meat.
3. Prepare grill for cooking steaks at high heat.
4. Grill steaks on lightly oiled grill rack, turning over once and
moving them around to avoid flare-ups.
5. Cook for a total of 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare, 1/4 inch thick steaks.
6. Transfer steaks to a cutting board, loosely cover with foil
and let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Thinly slice steaks diagonally and serve with Pika Sauce.