1 roasting chicken
6 small potatoes
Butter, for brushing chicken
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Clean chicken and brush with butter.
2. Place in a roasting pan and place in oven at 350° F for 30 minutes.
3. Pare and wash potatoes.
4. Place potatoes in the roasting pan around the chicken, covering
them with the drippings from the chicken.
5. Allow them to cook in oven for 1 hour, or until potatoes
are golden brown.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour Pika Sauce over the chicken and serve.