8 ounces sirloin, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
8 ounces ground pork
4 ounces ground chorizo
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Pulse sirloin in a food processor 10 times.
2. Combine the sirloin, pork, chorizo and kosher salt in a large bowl.
3. Form the meat into 5 ounce patties.
4. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat
for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place the hamburger patties in the pan. For medium-rare burgers,
cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side. For medium burgers,
cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side. Only flip burgers
once during cooking.
6. Add burgers to pretzel buns and pour Pika Sauce
over them and serve.