2 pounds new potatoes boiled, skinned and sliced ¼ inch cubes
1 small red onion, chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
¼ cup fresh parsley
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons Pika Sauce
1. Boil potatoes for 1 hour or until fork tender.
2. Place boiled, sliced potatoes in large bowl.
3. In a separate container, whisk together 1 cup of mayonnaise,
1 chopped red onion, ¼ of a cup of parsley and 6 sliced hard
boiled eggs, season with salt and pepper and add Pika Sauce.
4. Add dressing to the potatoes until well combined.
5. Refrigerate 30 minutes and serve.